Pink is the New Red - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Pink is the New Red


It's this new Red Bull Spring Edition. I'm not usually a fan of energy drinks because you know, coffee is my ish but then again I was tempted to try these because why not? 


Energy drinks in general doesn't really do it for me. If anything, it helps me sleep better and faster after drinking some. It's kind of a big deal here in Japan because most Japanese are workaholics that they really need help in the energy department that's why it's kind of a big deal here in Japan.


The pink bull looks like this. It's pretty! It's in time for Sakura and I understand if people want to drink this then. It's a very mild flavor that I ain't even mad of this. 
 

In time for Valentine's Day, this product appeared. Basically a pink and blue edition for her and his. Whatever it is they have to do on Valentine's day together that requires energy, quite a cool concept. I know what you did there. Anyways.


Grape flavored red bull
 

 It's not bad either. I like the pink better though. I don't know why I bothered actually. Haha so random. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment