This Park again and again - HEY MIKIE

Monday 15 February 2016

This Park again and again


After a long time, I get to visit this park again. I was actually so happy because I get to share the beauty of the park. 


I don't get why he was so amused by this cow. Why? Haha


The cow really did not care. Such a badass. Like, she would look at us once and then look away and eat grass. Repeat. She did not even try. Haha


Also entered their bird house and it was nice. I wish they build a bigger cage though. It's a little bit crowded for all of them there. 

Colorful bird

Then we enter the feeding cage whatever and it was awesome. 


It was our first time seeing these babies. Not sure what they are exactly but most likely chickens hahaha. 


Then we also get to feed most of them with carrots and we were saying that they're really doing it right because it's a nice learning and fun experience for kids (and the like) and all the animals there get to eat. 

 Also, even though it's Winter, they still have this flower mosaic thing going on so yeah it was still kind of pretty. Also they did have an event that time where they sell stuff but all we did there was eat mochi. It was good. 


My favorite part of the park for sure.


The earliest bloom of Sakura that I've seen. Fantastic.


It was a good day. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment