Now I'm a Slytherin - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 14 February 2016

Now I'm a Slytherin


For all of you who don't know, Pottermore kind of reinvented itself and comes that is a new sorting ceremony thingy where you can choose to keep your house or to actually be re-sorted. To be honest, I kind of forgot my former house already. I was very confused because I used to have two accounts. First was Slytherin (an account given to me) and Gryffindor (I got sorted to this). I think I actually identified myself a little bit to both already so I was just like, okay, one final sorting and I'm done. It turns out I'm a Slytherin afterall. 


People change. I think that's what J.K. is trying to point out. A little bit too realistic if you ask me. 


With my wand though, it's still the same. Wood and core! It's a little bit longer now though. I guess I would be able to do more magic with longer wand so I'm not mad. 


Also, it's a possibility that I am just an exchange at Hogwarts. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment