My 24th Birthday - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 24 February 2016

My 24th Birthday


Bought these from 7/11 because really, why not? I was supposed to buy an actual cake but reality check, I don't need the calories. Thanks sister for reminding me that. She's even meaner saying I should have just bought one. For goodness sake, it's mah birthday. Also, they're cupcakes. 


It was rather a very rainy day and because I don't have an umbrella, I spent my morning at McDonald's in hope that the rain would stop. IT DIDN'T. I ended up buying an umbrella. That's just me. Bringing and forgetting the umbrella at opposite times. Here's a story. There's this guy at my workplace that they tease me to. Also a good friend of mine. He came up to me Friday and jokingly he was like, what are you doing on Valentine's Day? And I was like, "what is it to you?" And he was like, "can we go out on Valentine's Day?" And even though I know he's just kidding around (always do that anyways) I told him I cannot because it's my Birthday. He's very skeptical because you know, people. Lame that people can't just agree. Like, I always have to confirm that it is indeed the same day as Valentine's. He didn't believe it. Anyways, on my Birthday, at exactly 12mn, he looked at the clock and then my eyes and he greeted me Happy Birthday. You know, little things like that get me. Always. Bless him. Quite a thoughtful guy. 


So sweet that mom got this for me and put this in my baggage. 


Here's what inside. Also my sister Mari sent me a disclaimer before I even open the letter. She said she wasn't able to finish the letter she's writing because mom already took it from her. Poor girl. 

Dinner! 

We went to this Yakiniku place and man we were so full that I can't even. Will post about it later. 


Then we went to this game center and it was awesome. We lost that thing though. The table hockey thing. Because apparently, we were so competitive that it was hit way tooooo hard that it jumped out of the table, rolled over somewhere and voila, it disappeared. We tried to find it. We seriously did. 

Look at that! 
Went grocery shopping the next day
I missed looking at the clouds
Selfie of a 24 year old woman

2 comments:

  1. Dear once Japan a time


    Nice to talk to you.

    My name is Yuta Sugawara.



    How are you doing?

    I hope you are doing well.



    Currently, I live and work in Tokyo.

    First, sorry to message you all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete