Ruby Woo - HEY MIKIE

Monday 1 February 2016

Ruby Woo


There's too much red happening in this picture that I can't even. 


I actually never owned a red lipstick. I don't know why but it just doesn't fit me. Or so I thought. Like, there's something so strange with me wearing red lipstick. Must be the shape of my lips. 


But then with my mum's forever comment that I look pale in pictures, I decided to go bold. Like, it's probably all in the mind anyways.


I got Ruby Woo because why not?


My lipstick collection is mainly of pinks and corals so when I went to the store, even though I know I am supposed to get red, I was kind of struggling in choosing but then I figured this is not for everyday wear anyways. So I was like, okay then. 

I think Ruby Woo is a very nice shade for red starters. I mean, I like their Russian Red as well but you know, with red lipsticks, I think the matte-r the better. Because glossy lipsticks tend to slide, right? So I think with matte, it's a little more manageable. Actually it's like a double ended sword because you know, if it gets anywhere, it's actually a little bit harder to wipe off. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment