McDonald's Chocolate Fries - HEY MIKIE

Friday 12 February 2016

McDonald's Chocolate Fries


I actually tried this because I saw Kinoshita Yuka tried a lot of this fries and she liked it and I was like, would my opinion differ? Hahaha


Really really skeptical about this because I'm like, salty and sweet? I like salted caramel though but chocolate and fries? Mmm...


Basically, what you'd get is regular fries with that white and regular chocolate sauce thing that you squeeze and it would be like the picture below.


I sometimes like dipping my fries in my Chocolate Sundae but I like to dipping it in ketchup more. I honestly think eating fries on its own is better than this. Sorry. Although I could see that some people would really love this. I don't hate it though. I'm just not a fan of it. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I've never heard of this before! What a strange idea... Don't think I would be a fan either - but maybe that's because it's such a different concept :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ella xx

    Ellapitt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japanese people are weird. Sometimes in a good way! Cheers! :)

      Delete