Cooking for the Fam! - HEY MIKIE

Monday 8 February 2016

Cooking for the Fam!


Now that lola's in heaven, it's my mom's duty to prepare food for everyone. Whilst I was there, I had an opportunity to do that as well.

CHICKEN CALDERETA

With instant packages available, it's actually a lot easier to prepare food nowadays. But you know, the ultimate goal is to know how to make things from scratch. Well I kinda know how to but execution is more difficult. 

BEEF MECHADO

Can I just say that the beef took forever to become tender. After boiling it for an hour and a half, my mom was like, I can't really do anything about it so maybe I should stop there. And so I did. What are they feeding these cows anyways? I reckon RUBBER. It was actually good. Minus the beef haha. 


Not all chunk was hard though. There were still some edible pieces. And guess who enjoyed the really rubberized cut? SHIKI (my dog) who was sick that time. We don't waste food at our house. We have plenty of dogs to even worry about left-overs. 

CARBONARA

I liked the carbonara. Ciao! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment