Music 21 Sayonara Partei - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 4 February 2016

Music 21 Sayonara Partei

As per usual, we decided to celebrate our final days together with songs. 

Hola

My little sisters are not so little anymore. My friends and I are always at awe on how they grow up so fast. Like my bestfriend was telling me how back in the day when we were still in highshool, and she would go to our house, we shoo them away (ehem Mari) because they're like ever so annoying and would either knock endlessly and do some random papansin. And now, they're like literally taller than us na. Also, everytime my friend Diana would ask, she would always be like, high school na ba sila? 

SISTERS I NEVER HAD

Random note, I actually celebrated my 18th Birthday with friends here. With them actually. And other friends from both my highschool and university. 


Cat showed no mercy to others by singing familiar songs even though it wasn't for her. Bless her. Haha


It was overall a very nice catch-up. Can I just say that I literally just saw Diana twice. Lame. Why do I have workaholic friends? 

SISTERS

Food! It was okay. Their onion rings are kind of good though.


Also, I didn't know that the pizza was so big. But we did finish it. Sort of. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment