Bad Skin and Busy Thoughts - HEY MIKIE

Monday 26 January 2015

Bad Skin and Busy Thoughts


I think the condition of my skin already improved a lot and by lot, I mean, a lot!! I owe it to time. Because for so long, I haven't found a solution that works. I have been using a cream from my dermatologist and it seems to fix it but I don't really think it's that effective. I mean, time heal wounds. Anyways, the other day, I was asked by a co-worker and it goes something like, I know it's not my business or anything but I want to ask how long have you had those pimples and I was like, forever. And then she was like, I'll do something with it during our break. And I was like, wait, what? But then I didn't say the last part. Fast forward, she then asked me to go to the locker room with her during the break and then all she did was touch my face with her palms for like 15 minutes. I don't know what kind of sorcery is that but my body kind of felt lighter. Or maybe I just felt sleepy or something. IDK. I don't know what it has to do with my pimples. She probably reckons I'm so stressed out. Anyways. I reckon I'm not. Food time! 

Chicken Adobo

I really like chicken adobo and if it's always up to me, I want to with many eggs, garlic, and I want it very spicy. 

Pork Sinigang, Tori Nabe
  
If you know the ingredients, they're basically cooked the same way. You just put everything in. 

On my off days, I usually just cook simple meals for myself. I never cooked a meal when I was in the Philippines. Maybe like Pansit Canton or pancakes but real meals, no. I didn't really have to prepare anything. Which would actually make you a lazy person here in Japan. Being alone now though, I learned to prepare stuff to eat. Moving right along...


It was 8 am and it was unusual for me to see the orange kind of sunrise at this time of the day. Although you can't really see it, I guess it's winter. And I haven't experienced a lot of winter in my life. Busy thoughts here we go. And I'm not even really that busy. I just feel tired all the time. I probably need a week off if not two. And it makes me wonder, back in the Philippines, I would have the same schedule and still, I would be able to do all the stuff that I want. Also, it doesn't matter back then if I only have a half-day off. I would still be able to do stuff. I'm pretty sure I also complained about this before. I mean, not having enough day-offs to do stuff, but I want to tell my previous self that I did not have the right to complain back then. Like, I thought I was busy-busy, but no. This is busy-busy and I am not looking forward to the day that I would have to look back to this post and prove myself wrong (again). What? Let this phase of my life be the busiest. Such as not being able to enjoy things. Like literally, the most exciting thing I achieve daily, is to take pictures. And sometimes they're not really interesting for too long. You know, sometimes we take pictures of what we thought was interesting and then we'll be like, why the heck did I take this picture again? LOL. Me all the time. 


It's really winter now. It was particularly cold today and snow caps kind of forming already. I think they come and go. 


I was so amazed by this scenery. You know what they say, sunlight is the best filter. The photo above filtered itself. Oh well. So yeah. They say that if you don't do an effort to accomplish anything you "want", you don't really want it. You don't want it bad enough. I don't even know but something like that. LOL. I want to explore and travel Japan. I will do what it takes to be able to achieve that dream. Not like too soon though. One step at a time. This post doesn't seem to make much sense to anyone who can't probably relate but I'm very relieved I was able to release all of it out. Well kind of. See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment