2015 Selfies and Pink Sky - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 11 January 2015

2015 Selfies and Pink Sky


After work selfie. I feel really sorry for my hair. At work, we have to tie it up and you know, I'm probably doing it wrong because when shift ends and I'm already freeing it, it gets all frizzy and string-like. Got to get a deep conditioner I guess. Posting this only because I look kind of decent. Frizzy hair don't care. 




Also, uneven eyes. Can't do anything about it. Moving right along...


The moral of the story is to capture moments. This literally disappeared seconds after I took the photo. Like, what? I was owed and life lessons flooded me like tsunami. At the end of the day, I was able to do it, right? No regrets. But then it makes you think that you should have taken more than what you did. But then it's still better than not making it at all. 


Understatement really. It was more vivid in person! Anyways. 



This I saw just awhile ago. Again, an understatement. If only I could get a better shot of the mountains, gah. For starters, I kind of have a bad vision but I saw its beauty clearly. And of course the moon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment