Hunger Games Tag Questions
|My official picture when I get in to the Hunger Games or you would have to find yourself another Tribute.|
1. What is your favorite book in The Hunger Games trilogy?
Mockingjay! I usually don't find myself liking series books' finale the best but this one is really my favorite. There's just a lot of feels!!
2. How long would you last in the Hunger Games?
Two weeks! Duh? Haha but with all seriousness, I think I might actually have a chance to win this one. I mean, I wouldn't go for the blood bath, I wouldn't light up a random fire, definitely wouldn't eat random berries, and when it comes down to it, I wouldn't hesitate killing anyone who's trying to kill me.
3. What's the strangest thing you thought was going to happen in the books (but didn't)?
There are a lot of traps in the book!! I'd say the ending though. I thought Katniss would be the one to kill Snow. And I thought it would be Gale and Katniss in the end. But oh well I guess you can't always have what you want.
4. How were you introduced to The Hunger Games?
Arbitrary. I can't remember why but I just decided to read them. And mind you, I'm not much of a reader. Odds are in my favor afterall.
5. Favorite moment that happens in The Hunger Games?
This is hard!! I think in Mockingjay when Peeta is trying to ask Katniss about some memories. I like it very much.
6. Who is your favorite character?
Effie Trinket. Don't ask.
7. What district would you live in?
If it's up to me, I'd probably be living in the Capitol despite its horrible reputation. How does one become a citizen of the Capitol anyways? Well that or District 1 (Luxury Items).
8. What was the most emotional moment in the books for you?
When Peeta gave Katniss the locket Effie gave him with her mom, Prim, and Gale's picture in it. It was just so priceless. Also Primrose's death. It's because I have two dear sisters and I don't even want to imagine what it would feel like to see them helpless. Ugh I just can't. I actually paused and sobbed for a while before continue reading the next line when I was on that part.
9. What item from home would you take into the arena with you as a token?
Probably the gold ring my mom gave me. I haven't given it enough thought but recently, my sisters told me that they saw mom crying because she saw my picture and that I was wearing the ring she gave me.
10. What was the most evil plan someone made in the books?
I think the Hunger Games itself is evil but that's given so I'd say when Coin actually tricked the barricade of children into thinking that they're getting supplies but not. I guess it was worth her death.
11. What are you looking forward to most in the film?
Mockingjay Part 2 in general. A lot of action in the Capitol, Annie and Finnick's Wedding, Prim and Katniss' last moment together, a lot of people's death. I hope they would give justice to every people's death though. I wouldn't like to be as disappointed as Fred's death in Deathly Hollows.
12. Who is your favorite villain in the trilogy?
Remember who the real enemy is. Not really. I don't have a favorite, actually.