Bonjour, August! - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 31 July 2016

Bonjour, August!


It's Agosto, everyone. Time flies when you're having fun. Meh time flies in general and there's nothing I can do about it really so I think I just have to do what I have to do while I'm at it. I have nothing much stored this month actually. It's been very busy at work last month so whatever free time I may get, I want to use for rest/sleep/netflix. Also, I kinda want to go to Tokyo alone like I always did. I just confused myself there haha anyways. 


Also, this is my new lock screen. It means ONE DAY AT A TIME in French. I think this is relevant considering we're halfway through with this year and I can't even recall what year we're in. I'm stuck at 2011, I guess? It's where I messed everything up so yeah. I don't like the weather all that much. It's messed up like my mind. This time last year, I didn't expect I'd go through the same thing again this year. Even worst this time, darling. But hey, just like the days, I must keep moving forward. Oh my goodness I think August is not my lucky month. Well July actually. It's where my bad luck happens and I get to suffer August. Oh.Good thing though that I get to start this month kind of rested because it's my kind of off. My goodness the boom boom pow of negativity in this post. But hey, the Pensieve hold some grungy memories too, yeah? 


You know what? Can I just spend my life in Paris right now? For like a week? Anywhere but here is good. It's not that I hate this place though. It's just that I feel suffocated. I want to watch Frozen and sing at the top of my lungs. Anyways, enough with the kaartehan. Ciao!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment