Nissin Cup Noodlesss! - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 12 March 2016

Nissin Cup Noodlesss!


My favorite snack when I was in the Philippines and surprisingly, I kind of not crave for it as much now that I live here in Japan. Weird. 
 

There are a lot more flavors than these because every now and then, they come up with limited editions and stuff. Interesting stuff actually. One time they came up with a spaghetti type thing which was kind of weird but you know, they gotta do what they gotta do, right?

MY TOP 3
Curry

Good ol' basic curry because I sometimes think that Cheese Curry is too much for me. Still a favorite though!

Chili Tomato

Not particulary spicy. I can't explain how it taste like but I like how subtle the flavor is. 

Cheese Curry

Good! But you know, different kind of good. This is not like a better version of the Curry as you would expect. It's like it has its own thing. 

There's actually a museum of these cup noodles very near my place. I should visit soon!! :) Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I love cup noodles - but ours aren't nearly as good as this in England, yours look really, really tasty, ours sort of resemble cardboard with seasoning.

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More to come!!! :)) There are just too many good stuff coming from this company. Will update you soon! ;)

      Delete