YouTubers I'm Watching 2016 - HEY MIKIE

Monday 7 March 2016

YouTubers I'm Watching 2016

I do watch a lot of YouTube videos. But considering the wide variety of YouTubers I am subscribed to, I would probably watch videos coming from these people first. I do change my preference often that I can probably do another blog post about this in like a month. I probably won't.

PRINCESSJOULES

Yas. Mother Sparkles herself. So fresh! I like her sense of style and all that so yeah. Not to compare but I like her like I like Gigi. That kind of like. 

ROMANATWOODVLOGS

I actually like Brit more than Roman. I think. But anyways, this is like a good sneak preview of what reality looks like. Except they got everything really. Also, who does fun stuff everyday like they do?

木下ゆうか

Oogui eater Yuka Kinoshita. I don't know but when it's dinner time or whatever eating time, I like to watch her video because you know, I usually eat alone and watching her makes a whole lot of difference. I wish I can eat and still maintain a slim figure like her. IMPOSSIBORU. Life is unfair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment