McDonald's Spring Set - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 29 March 2016

McDonald's Spring Set


Camembert Spring Set. This is actually just one item from the bunch and I think is the most appealing and so I tried. The burger was good! Not to die for good but good anyways. The cheese tastes very subtle that my friend didn't even notice. WTF! Yun pa naman ang pangalan. It's basically Teriyaki Burger w/egg and camembert cheese. FYI, it's just yesterday that I knew what camembert is. LOL.
 

I like ume flavoured stuff. I've tried lotsa ume Flavoured potato chips and so far I liked them all. Even before I tried, I watched Kinoshita Yuka from YouTube try this and she actually said that this kind of taste like those chips and I was like, Yas. It did taste like that but you know, nothing beats ketchup, I guess. But once in a while it's good to taste new things.


This I don't really know but it's pretty! I won't bother check this one but I guess it's cherry because you know, Spring. It was actually really good! It kind of taste like the Pink Red Bull that I've tried. Or even the Pink Pepsi. Ciao! 
 

2 comments:

  1. looks delicious! I'm hungry now haha x
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yas!! :) Now (all the time) I'm hungry too!

      Delete