鳥忠さがみの亭 Chicken! - HEY MIKIE

Monday 28 March 2016

鳥忠さがみの亭 Chicken!


Lunch time. I was actually craving for this because you know, I remember liking their chicken before and so you know, must come back. 


Went with my food buddy/gala buddy and devoured! No mercy.


It was so Chinese! Like, I never really got into a Chinese restaurant that looks quite Chinese. Most of the places are subtle. This one is all out! Like there are some feng sui-ish stuff there and lotsa mirrors! 


Basically ordered Chicken because that's what they are known for anyways. For take out at least. Or so I think. I don't really know. I guess they have sushi as specialty actually.  

Chicken Combo

Karaage and chicken skin. The skin was good! The chicken was so-so but you know, kinda good. I'll just give them that.

Tebasaki Karaage 

This one is the winner. Like, you have to consume the chicken right away though. Also, they don't have lunch set menus which is a thing here in Japan so instead they give you a 20% hook-up until 2pm. Great deal! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment