HinaMatsuri.ひな祭り - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 3 March 2016

HinaMatsuri.ひな祭り

March 3 is the day we celebrate little Girl's Day. Usually, you take them to a studio and take pretty pictures of them wearing traditional dresses or something. I'm not sure. Anyways, I celebrated by eating these themed food.

Sweetness overload

I loved the Strawberry! The green one was not that good though. At least for me.

Winner sushi

Then this sushi box. I don't know for sure what it has to do with sushi, seafood, or anything for that matter but I did eat this too. 


CASE ON POINT!

Then I think people do display their Japanese Dolls and then there's this saying that it should be taken off after HINA MATSURI because then the girl would get married late. Actually, in our house, the dolls are in display 24/7 so yeah, hahaha. So alam na. 

No comments:

Post a Comment