Cosmo World 2.0 - HEY MIKIE

Monday 21 March 2016

Cosmo World 2.0


The ulitimate goal is to actually ride all the rides in here and I'm proud to say that we're about 85 percent done. Or so I think hahaha. Fraud stats. Basically, from last time, we've done the famous clock and 2 coasters. And this time, the splash thing, a haunted rail, and a spinning galaxy thing. 


The haunted rail train ride was surprisingly short and from what I remember, I probably screamed thrice so yeah there's that but also, maybe it's just me. Blame it to coffee. 


I'll never get tired of this city ever! Like, there's too much beauty in this place.


I kind of miss my red hurr. I wish it was easier to maintain. 

It was kinda cold that night too. Just an FYI.

With the man 


I look lost. Literally. For some reason, my hair kind of matches my pants in this one yet again. 

With the infamous heart thing.

  Cute family having dinner

Delicious! 

I liked this. I actually like melon pan by itself and who doesn't like ice cream, right? So this combo is just awesome! I had tiramisu and Bry got chocolate. 


It was my first time to eat avocado not as fruit (or is it a veggie?) so I was kind of hesitant/confused because it is served with cheese but then you know, it all worked out. 

Bryan's Meal (such a carnivore)
Delicious Oreo Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment