Taking Over Kansai 2019 - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 21 February 2019

Taking Over Kansai 2019




Yas! OOTD, 

Shinkansen is Life

So, as an introduction, I actually spent 5 days in the Kansai area and this is how I spent it. 

Day 1- Kyoto-Osaka
Day 2- Osaka/Kobe
Day 3- Osaka (Universal Studios Japan)
Day 4- Nara/Kyoto

I should have spent 5 days to be honest coz you know. Never enough. Anyways! I hate the idea of it though. The idea of always wanting more. I mean, you know, like, everyone should just YOLO for ef’s sake. I’m pretty sure my other self is kind of outraged right now.


I actually planned on taking the night bus because at this point, I am actually already unemployed so I don’t have any deadlines to catch or whatsoever but I still decided to go with the Shinkansen because you know, might as well, right? Night bus is okay too I guess but yeah I think a Shinkansen ride would kind of complete the experience. 


Okay so I had this bento, right? It's only my 5th time riding the Shinkansen to Kansai and I don't know. I still don't know whether or not they have microwave oven on board so I kind of ate this cold. Not again. You know what, I should have warmed this up regardless of the time because the rice was the problem. Anyways, still okay. No choice. Please look forward to the upcoming blogs! Thank you! That's all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment