My Goodbye Party! - HEY MIKIE

Monday 18 February 2019

My Goodbye Party!

Okay, this happened 2 months ago but still gonna post this coz I didn't really quit my job until like, last month. Oooppps.


We celebrated the party after work. Just nearby the place we work. Well actually near the station. We chose that so we can all easily go home after and so that those who didn't go to work can come easily.


My beautiful Nepali friend Maya which I love so much even though we don't get to see each other so much.


It was an awesome party. I don’t think I can thank everyone enough.



 I wasn't able to eat much but all good! I think everyone enjoyed the food as well. Always nice to eat together and stuff.




The only food time I got because I had to pick up a few people from the station.


This is where I worked for almost 5 years and I will forever cherish it! :) Thank you everyone for the guidance and wisdom you imparted. Or not! Hahaha anyways it doesn't really matter. I actually enjoyed everyday that I worked here. I will miss this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment