Seoul Day 6 | Myeongdong/Cheonggyecheon/Airport - HEY MIKIE

Friday 1 February 2019

Seoul Day 6 | Myeongdong/Cheonggyecheon/Airport


It’s the magic of the morning. I kinda look nice for an unedited pic. No? As always, it’s just me. 

Not so magical anymore but whatever

Walked alone this stream coz I know this would be the last day and I can’t be slacking at my hotel. I was tempted to though. 


They have illumination going on in broad daylight girl. I was like, what is this sorcery? But you know, they still don’t do much at night. Probably just testing things out still. 


Happy New Year, everyone!


Cute


Again, missed the lit up version.


Walked my way to Myeongdong to find more skin care stuff and you know! Again! Did I spend more than I should? Yes. Is it worth it? Yes. HAUL AFTER THIS.


Ordered SOONDAE! SO DELICIOUS!


Liver and lungs! Yas! SOOO GOOD!! The first two soondae that I had didn't have organs but this one is sooo lit! Also, they have takeaways so I just sat in the middle of Myeongdong and ate this. Didn't want to spend time inside the restaurant sitting.



I ate rice cake sausage here. Was actually supposed to eat the same food that I had in DDM but was given a different version but oh well. Not bad! I guess they have a different name for those two different food so whatevs. It was still delicious! Also, they have free oden soup! 

Mari coz you know! My sister’s name
They were kind of good

The drink was heaven! EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT!


Hello, Tokyo!


That's all guys! I think my next trip to Korea would probably be to Busan because I think I've seen a lot of Seoul already and that I am ready to move on so yay! Can't wait. Besides from having an auntie there, I actually don't know what to expect. Oh well! Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment