Caretta Shiodome illumination 2018 - HEY MIKIE

Monday 11 February 2019

Caretta Shiodome illumination 2018


Frozen and Tangled. They actually did these two alternately so of course I had to see both. It was soo worth it. Now, having quitted my Tokyo job kind of made this all a little too bothersome so to speak but still , I kind of managed to get my lazy arse up and go about my day.


Frozen was up the first off day I had back from my trip to Korea so I did that. I don’t know if I told you guys before but Frozen as a whole movie, I kind of like. Anna, not so much. Elsa is okay. Although she was kind of just scared the whole time so I don’t like that about her. Anyways! The illumination! As always, I really liked the illumination here best! Like, there’s no competition going on thank you very much!


The next time I went, it’s up for Tangled! Loved that movie. Meh, actually...Okay so maybe not the place to talk about movies but yeah, it was hella perfect! Man, please do MULAN next year!


So like, around 9:00pm they change the theme for an hour and you know, I actually didn’t stick around much for it but it was Beauty and the Beast that they did from last year that they’re showing. I think I also do Winnie the Pooh but oh well. So yeah. That’s it.



Gorgeous! I will never get tired of this place. I may have mentioned that a million of times already but just for the record you know. I know there's already a record somewhere but I don't know where to pull it from so let there be a lot of record. Hahaha


They have the theme displays up the building if that's what you even call it but anyways. I believe this is the same rose they displayed last year with few of its petals down already. It's kind of nice. My goodness it'll be so epic to watch the last one fall. And capture it in slow motion! AHHH!


Also, I really think you would appreciate the VLOG better. I'm gonna try my best to get on it. OMG can I just share that I had to contact Instagram for a song copyright something? It was insane but all is well guys! CIAO!

1 comment: