Hello, Kyoto - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 24 February 2019

Hello, Kyoto

I’ve been meaning to go to Kyoto ever since I set foot in this country. Well you know, shrines are fantastic but I don’t know why people with no religious connection to it would want to visit the place. PS, I always feel emotional when I go to these kind of places. 


I had a micro heart attack when my camera didn't recognize the memory card. Good thing the camera itself can format the memory card. Goodness gracious!

 Selfie

If I didn't have all my stuff with me, I could have enjoyed going to place a little bit more I think. Also, heels. Killer.


Kyoto! First place I went to is this famous place. It was soo tiring! Heels I tell you. Enemies! Also, my old arse cannot do this kind of places anymore. I did not achieve anything at the end of the day. But oh well! Also had a problem with my camera which is so bummer! But at the end of the day, I succeeded. Coz come on. Why the hell wouldn’t I, right? 


I went back to the main station and did Kyoto Tower! Not as cool as the other towers but it was close. I guess. 

Kyoto Tower
Kyoto, everyone. 
Nice to meet you.
The place is near the station so I went. 
selfie

I don't know if I told you guys already but I become emotional with this kind of places. It's so serene. I feel like I'm too vulnerable for this kind of places. I feel like they're taking away my soul.

They have lots of this before. I likey. 

I was also able to roam around the city again at the end of my Kansai trip. I went to more temples and everything. I was actually supposed to go to the Aquarium but it was like super late already and sayang lang because they were already closing so you know. Next time. Also, I failed to tick off three items from my Kyoto list but I don’t really regret it. Again, it’s just me. 

Next time, maybe. 

I ended my Kyoto trip with this. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment