Roponggi Illumination 2018 - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 10 February 2019

Roponggi Illumination 2018


Roponggi!



Hi there! So you know, the first time I went, the tower was this color which I know they do from time to time depending what there is to celebrate.



It was still beautiful as it is. But last year's team was kind of epic and this year's a no match, sorry. All they have for a show is the blinking thing they have once in a while.

selfie

I went twice to this place because the first time I went, it was kind of not a proper show yet hence there were crews assessing the situation and all that. 


What's up, pants? Hang on there!

The second time was kind of unexpected. My people needed to do something there and tagged me along.


The second time I went, the show was on! Was so pretty!


It was RED. I like it red actually. Classic. 

So yeah. That's about it actually. Nothing too fancy. I enjoyed though! See yah!

1 comment: