Sister's Birthday Reunion at Dad's - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 24 January 2016

Sister's Birthday Reunion at Dad's


Time flies. I can't believe that my vacation is almost over. But mostly, I can't believe that my youngest sister is already 15. Where did the time go? We went to Dad's Manila with the clan to celebrate both her Birthday and my Sayonara. It was quite an event.


It was my first time there that day and yeah, I was happy because there was so much food and I feel like it's impossible to have it all. 


This restaurant is actually a fusion of everything. Japanese, Filipino, and some other cuisine. Before going, I was like, gonna eat Filipino food lang. But I failed. Hahaha


They did have a very wide range of choices so you know, you'll never go amiss. I think. Yeah. Whatever floats your boat. 


Sister and Catherine indulging. 
 
First Plate

I was a little Carnivore-ish on my first attempt. Satay, Lechon, Turkey, Sisig, and some more meats that I forgot. 

Second Plate

Second plate was like, gonna have to balance it with veggies so I did got lots of cauliflowers, squid, Spicy Jellyfish, and some others.

Third Plate

For some reason, my third plate was more of the appetizers hahaha. Also, I can't stand not to eat salmon. 

Fourth Plate

Fourth plate was sweets! Not in the picture but I think the Tiramisu and their Blueberry Cheesecake was my fave. Man, I was so full that I can't even. Like, RIP Diet. But it was sooo worth the calories. 


My wish is actually to have a photo of us cousins all together in one picture. We are missing four here. Lamers! :)) 


Goodbye guys! Until we see each other again. Ciao! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment