A day in Cavite and MORE - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 6 January 2016

A day in Cavite and MORE


My auntie summoned us to her lovely home so from Manila, we travelled for like an hour (I think) to Cavite.


My first boodle fight. I was actually informed about this ahead so I was really looking forward to this. We had stuffed squid, pork chop, Tilapia, and kare-kare. Man, I was really full. 


Nailed it!


At night, we went to a place called Evia Mall where they have this lighted things set-up. We were there for two things. Coffee and pictures. 


Younger cousin, myself, and eldest. 


After all the pictures, it's time to have a drink and guess what? Hanggang labas ang pila! Crazy. It must have been national coffee day that day or something. Like, it was my first time to see a line that long. I never in my life queued that long. Grabe lang. Anyways.  


Even though a little skeptical, I still tried this. To be honest, even though I knew I wouldn't like it because it's peppermint and I knew it's gonna taste like toothpaste and stuff, I'm kinda into it. I don't know but it's ironic how I thought I wouldn't like this when my favorite ice cream flavor is actually Choco Mint. So me. 


I know this is like "A DAY" post but the next day, my co-worker from Japan contacted me and asked if I can meet her for lunch at Baclaran. So we did. 


 Then when I got home, I probably had like 15 minutes of rest and then we went to the mall to watch a movie. We watched My Bebe Love. It was alright. Nakakakilig but you know, very predictable. 


Then you know, before we go home, we had dinner. Hahaha my mom holding the menu. Ciao! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment