Happy 2016! :) - HEY MIKIE

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy 2016! :)


First post of the year. Happy New Year from my squad to yours. We didn't fire much this year or like for the past 5 years because I don't know, really. Not complaining at all because for some reason, I always imagine fireworks to fireback or something. So for the past 5 years, my peace of mind is at the top. 


To prove that we don't have much this year, we officially went out of the veranda at around 11:50 and we ended at around 12:00. We had fun though. 


I personally had fun watching my surroundings. Like fireworks here and there. It was very loud too. Not gonna complain because it's NYE. 

Mika

Torotot time! Probably the most that I enjoyed. It's nice to be able to make noise without causing harm to anyone. 


Also my favorite time of the day. The time we get to eat. We also had soba, for long life and prosperity. Happy New Year. I wish you all a very prosperous New Year. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment