Suzuki Beach Club (Subic Bay) - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 2 January 2016

Suzuki Beach Club (Subic Bay)


It has been a tradition of our family to go to the beach when it's dad's birthday. This time is no exception.


We went to Olongapo. Actually, we don't really go very far from the city. Years and years, we've been alternating Bataan, Batangas, Subic, and Olongapo. 


We went to a resort called Suzuki. I think the owner is dad's friend of some sort. I'm not sure. Anyways, the view when we arrived blew me away. 


Just look at that. Very nice. Not the best beach but the view of the mountains will surely sweep you off your feet.



They only have one pool there and it's more of like for kids but it did it for us. Also, I have no idea why they opted for Shrek when it's irrelevant. For me at least.


Mika and papa just chilling. The landscape isn't anything grand but it's well maintained so that's okay too. 


The sunset was a show. I mean, I saw breath-taking sunsets somewhere and this is not near any of those but you know, sunset is sunset, can't go wrong really.


The next day. It was a very nice morning and we woke up extra early for the sunrise but we were a bit late so yeah. Went to the beach and enjoyed what's for us instead.


Grumpy sunshine faces. 


Last sunset of the trip so we kind of went out for a longer stroll that day. 


Glad mom was able to join us this time. :)) 


Still didn't make it early enough to view the sunrise but still early to enough to do stuff. We picked up starfishes, crabs, hermit crabs, and stuff. It was a fun-filled morning for sure. 


The moon was still out this time and the sun gives the mountain it's gorgeous red color so I thought I'd be nice to take a photo with it.

Gorgeous view 

It was a very nice trip away from the city. I recommend you book one too! I mean, city life is not really much of my thing so this kind of trip once in a while really gives me that refreshment I need. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment