Star City with babies - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 16 January 2016

Star City with babies


The guardians. Since it's been a while since I got together with my cousins, I decided to gather the kids and go to an amusement park with the eldest "cousin" and Bestie.


My fave. I don't know if I shared this but you know in this blog yet but Peter Pan is actually my ish. 


Then we queued for the classic giant sway boat and yeah. My sisters are actually okay with rides. Our two teenage cousins though. Hahaha they were cute.  


To sort of calm the situation, we decided to walk thru this maze first before riding any big rides. 


I think this might be one of the few times I was able to hang out with my cousins (left side) because usually when our families get together, we usually just eat and often times we dine separately, you know. Like, different tables and stuff so even though I didn't get to hang out with 3 other cousins, 2 of them being extremely young to hang-out and 1 celebrating his mum's birthday, this day is phenomenal. 


Pirate stuff is also my ish. I wish they would widen the ride and come up with more surprises though. 


Surf Dance, I noticed kind of shortened its running time which I didn't like. I mean, it used to be my favorite-ish but now, not so. It's still good though. 

Sisterly love. I guess I'm lucky to have a bestfriend that my sisters treat as their own so we're like a family there. 


sister and bestie


There are a lot of new stuff in Star City and I was happy to be able to roam around and try. 


Besties since 1996. True story hahaha. Well with my cousin and bestfriend, it's been around almost 8 years now so yeah it's been a while for us all. 

The view from the gondola is beautiful with all the lights on. I don't know, it's coming of age or something but I am enjoying slow rides more nowadays. Like, relaxing rides. 


Trying out this Korean craze. Confused as I am, I think it's better to try it yourself. 

Also, there's this new annex that has some awesome rides.

Annex

Too bad Cat wasn't able to insert herself here. This should be like all of us. 

Christmas Lights
Our last ride 

Even though this is maybe for 2-3 years old, our big old group still rode this and it was kind of embarassing but still, you gotta do what you gotta do. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment