November, let me FALL. - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 1 November 2015

November, let me FALL.


It's all happening too fast! Already November OMG. One month before I go home to the Philippines. I'm not exactly uber hyped about it yet but I'm really looking forward to it. I think I need a break more than I want it. Anyways, while we're still at it, I should enjoy my remaining days here still. Take loads of pictures of fall stuff and all that. Maybe go to fun places, IDK.

I'm coming home soon but I definitely have lots of things to do here still. BTW weather here is messed up a little. Barely had summer and now that it's supposed to be fall, it's kind of wintery already. I hope I wouldn't miss this too for if I haven't told you enough already, it is my favorite time of the year. 
 Ciao! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment