Tokyo Disney Sea 2015 - HEY MIKIE

Monday 9 November 2015

Tokyo Disney Sea 2015


First time at Disney Sea! I haven't been to Universal either but I'm assuming that the Earth something something looks quite similar to this. Or at least we thought. Haha


For some reason, when I go to parks and stuff, it's always Halloween. I wonder. 


Disney Sea gives me a European village vibe for some reason. Haven't been to Europe either so I don't know why I'm saying that. Haha


Went with Bry to celebrate his Birthday. :)



When I was a child, I always wondered what Disney Sea is like but I was always too small for Disney Sea so that gave me the notion that Disney Sea is for adults. Also, when I was kind of a grown-up, my little sisters were too little for it anyways so we didn't really have a chance to go together. 


For most part, it is. But that doesn't mean that children wouldn't enjoy their visit or something. There are still rides and places where we felt like we're too old to go into. But that's like only 1 ride so whatever haha. 


A little bit of advice though, if you have a child maybe like below 6, stick to Disneyland. I am always irritated by parents who carry their infants with them.  I mean, there's no point. Should have left them somewhere warm. Kawawa lang yung bata. Or so I think. 

Me assessing Cruella

Cruella De Vil was just so cruel that day (or always) shooing people away haha. 


Break time!! Disney wouldn't be complete without Turkey Legs of course. We also had Gyoza. 


Also, I have just known this thru someone as well but when I asked that friend the difference between Disney Land and Sea, he immediately asked me "do you know they sell beer at Disney Sea?" And so I was like, okay should try that. And so we did. 


Second favorite ride. 


My favorite part! I don't know. This is just random. 


We waited in line for like 140 minutes. Somebody give us an award for this. 


My favorite ride!! 


Disney Sea at night is just as magical as Disney Land. I mean, I don't know. I think I would be judging too quickly if I were to choose now but yeah, would make the judgment as soon as I get to explore more of both parks. 


I also would like to point out that even though there's no Cinderella's Castle, this Little Mermaid's lagoon or whatever somehow makes up for it. But I must admit that there's something really magical with the classic Castle but you know, whatevs. 

Favorite view 

Heading home. 

Toyville


I would love to go back soon! :) I mean, to finally choose/make up my mind which I like better or something. But I somehow find that impossible because you know, I have been to Disneyland as many times as I could remember and I still think I haven't seen most of it. That's why I think it's beautiful. Because you can never fully see it. Like, there's always something to look forward to. So yeah they're both beautiful as it is so I guess it's really just a matter of preference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment