Exploring Tokyo with Kim - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Exploring Tokyo with Kim


I was like 30 minutes late our call time because I messed up. I literally carefully calculated the time needed for me to get to my destination on time but this is what happened. When I transfered train station, I fell asleep sort of and I knew my station would just be like 3 stops away but yeah when I came to my senses, I was like, OMG NO! Then I hurried to get down from the station, located the exit, and yeah I was wrong. Because my station is actually supposed to be the next station from where I went down. Then I have to wait for like, kinda long right? And so it goes. I kinda feel sorry for them. They waited for a long time under the sun. 


Our first stop is Rikugi-en. It's kind of odd that my friend wanted to see gardens and parks here in Japan. Contrary to what I think most people want to see here like lights, night life, Disney, and everything. Her reason being is that there's no such thing in the Philippines. I agree! But Disney though. Although they went to Universal in Osaka which I very much envy. Anyways. 


Literally so hot. I can't. The place was so pretty though. I can't wait to be back by like fall or like Sakura season. 


Then we went to Nakamise St. I haven't been! It was so crowded. Again, I guess it would have been nicer in fall or like Spring. 


Total fail. This machine refused to let its eggs out :( 


Then we ate at this Yakiniku place. I was literally talking about wanting to eat Yakiniku but I just can't because more often than not, I'm alone at life so yeah haha. The story is that we were actually supposed to eat at Saizeriya and then this place is beside that and we were curious so we checked it out and yeah apparently it's a Yakiniku Buffet and yeah it's very affordable! Me likey. Yakiniku finally!! 

Kim, Hachiko, and I 

Before Shibuya, we went to Shinjuku first. But then we realized that there's nothing much in Shinjuku. Just heartache. Joke! I shouldn't have insisted to go there. Oh well. Sayang.


Then we went to their apartment which was in Shinjuku.


On my way back to Shinjuku Station. 


Oh Shinjuku. 

No comments:

Post a Comment