My New Bike - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 19 November 2015

My New Bike


I actually thought of buying a new bike ever since my lock got broken. But I was like, I can live with a broken lock. And then less than a month ago, I got a flat tire. I have two options by then. First, I get myself a new tire and still live with a broken lock. Second, I buy myself a new bike and I don't get to deal with a broken lock anymore. Who wouldn't choose the later, right? A new tire would cost probably like 1/3 the price of my previous bike anyways so yeah. No regrets! 


Bry and I went to this place called Daiwa Cycle nearby and the plan was to actually go to Mega Don Quijote to buy this stuff because we both haven't been there yet but then Bry saw the cycle shop and so we stopped and basically bought the bike because you know, I'm not really picky with my bike. I was just like, this time I should have something that I like the color of. And they did have a wide variety of colors! I'm impressed. And it's relatively cheap! 


This bike is classified red by the shop but Bry and I settled for "pink". Kind of. So anyways, when were about to load the bike, it doesn't fit! Early in the morning, way before going out to buy a bike, actually, even like weeks before buying, we were discussing about this already and we were really worried about it not fitting in and stuff and yeah so apparently it doesn't fit but yeah the guy staff was like helping Bry out and it comes to the point where he needed to go back to the shop, I guess? So I was like, okay, must go home in a bike. So yeah it's not very near, but not really far though, like, maybe 20 minutes away by bike. Really thankful that we didn't buy it in DonKi because we're dead. LOL. I think it's like twice the distance of that place and can I just say that I have to go to work that night? Crazy night that was. Also, it was raining. Darn. 


I haven't said goodbye to my old bike yet. It's still in our parking space. Sorry neighbors. I just can't let it go of it yet but I agree with you if you would say I move it where it's not blocking anyone's way. Someday if I remember ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment