Time for Oden! - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Time for Oden!

Don't get me wrong though. Anytime is a fairly good time to have Oden. I remember getting them as early as August haha but since it's getting colder now, this time of the year is best to start devouring for a cup (or two). 


If you're wondering where to get yourself one, go-to Oden is pretty much a convenience store thing. Usually at the counter, it's quite easy to spot. Depending on the store's policy, sometimes they do allow you to scoop things out from their little machine thingy directly to your cup. But most of the time, they do the job because some of the ingredients are quite delicate so they probably don't want the hassle of mashed bits in there. 

FAMILY MART


It's good to eat a bowl during winter. It can keep you warm and all that. 

7/11

LAWSON

7/11

ORIGIN BENTOU

If you can't tell already, I love DAIKON! :)) Anyways, I got to say that 7/11 is probably my favorite place to get an Oden. It's just that I think they do have more variety to choose from and it's really quite yummy and distinct compared to others. They also have this packet of Miso paste that you can add to the soup and boy it do wonders. All in all, there's really not a bad place to get Oden. I guess it's just a matter of preference. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment