That Jerk. Literally. - HEY MIKIE

Monday 5 October 2015

That Jerk. Literally.

Epic picture

Japan is safe. I've already said that before, but I just want to mention some exceptions. You know, that creepy old guy in Shinjuku, drank foreigners on the loose, and this recent event. I'm just gonna talk about the "recent event". 

In Kita-Takasaki, when I was on my way home, I happened to look inside a ramen shop. And then it just so happen that this guy was on his way out. So okay. I still have quite a lot of time before the train arrives so I wasn't like rushing or anything. I was more on the slow pace actually. Then for some reason, this guy was on the same pace too. I thought it was really weird because I was really slow. I then crossed the road I shouldn't even cross and the guy was still following. Confirmed! I was being followed. I then thought of crossing another. Weary, whilst crossing the road, I stopped all at once. The guy went thru though. Then I noticed he was holding his crotch as if trying not to pee or something. He then went straight to this 100 yen shop parking lot and positioned himself in between two cars. He called my attention but I ignored. He was probably shouting because by that time, I have my earphones on and I wouldn't hear anything if he wasn't shouting or anything like that. He was trying to say something but I didn't have a grasp of that and continued walking anyway so he was like tapping the screen that encloses the parking lot and I run for my life. 

After I entered the station, I thought I already lost him, right? When I was literally taking the picture above, the guy appeared out of nowhere, opened his pants' zipper, took out his thing, and did it. I was like, "what the heck", gave him this "back off" look, turned around, and left. Man, I was shocked. I actually should have taken a picture of him but it all happened too fast. That's all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment