A Quickie in Roppongi - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 21 October 2015

A Quickie in Roppongi


And no! It's not what you think it is. Actually, I don't remember the last time I went to Roppongi. I actually went to Tokyo Tower back when I was so little that I actually couldn't even remember what's up. And then I don't have a business to do in Roppongi anymore. Not when I was a child at least. Now that I'm of legal age, maybe. Just maybe. 


Anyways, we went to Roppongi because my auntie wanted to show his grandchildren to a friend so yeah we did that.



They own this restaurant place. I don't know if it's an everyday thing but they do serve loads of Filipino dishes at noon. Eat all you can! By the way, thanks for sponsoring the lunch! :) I actually didn't pay because my auntie told me not to because apparently, whenever they go there, they don't as well. I'm thinking they're probably really good friends. Probably.


It was kind of a rush rush visit because I had to go somewhere after this. They actually tried to stop me from going because there would be I think a news coverage of the place maybe or IDK. Stuff. And my friend and I would be interviewed for something but I really needed to go. I actually don't know if my friend got interviewed right when I left but yeah there's that. 


At night, I think they do have a live band or something. I personally liked the Kare-Kare! :) Mainly because I can't make it at home. I should learn how to though! 


Tokyo Tower


I will be going soon! :) 


It was a chill day in Roppongi. I mean, nothing to expect much because it's daytime I guess? I mean, it's very much like any place in Tokyo with shops and stuff around. Right before leaving for somewhere though, I still went to Donki to check some stuff out. Oh the Don Quijote there though! It's huge! Not only that it's huge but there's like a ride at the top of its building. Not operational, I guess. Sayang naman. I think it would have been sort of the unconventional yet fun way to view the Tokyo Tower. Anyways, that's all! Ciao! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment