Date Night at Odaiba - HEY MIKIE

Monday 5 October 2015

Date Night at Odaiba

Spur of the moment. We were actually about to go to Sakuragicho but decided to go to Odaiba instead. Kind of funny because last time, he told me he was supposed to go to Odaiba but ended up in Yokohama and Sakuragicho instead. Wala lang. Kawawa talaga yang Minato Mirai na yan. 

Our view from the restaurant. 

I like this kind of place. You know, you enjoy everything that there is. The view, food, and the person you're with. It's a nice feeling. Like, there's nothing to spare. 

The food

Loads of food! How we finished everything, I don't know. But it was a filling and delicious meal. 


It was a chicken kind of day. Always.  


After the meal, we decided to stay and talk about life quite a bit and then there was this Filipina staff who gave us this cream filled strawberries as a desert sort of and yeah dinner complete. 

Strawberry swing 


Although raining, we still went for a walk, see stuff and all that. It was mesmerizing. I liked it. Anywhere with pretty lights, count me in! :)

Myself and him

Except when we (family) were on-the-go, crossing the bridge, or anything like that, I don't actually remember going to Odaiba to do what I did in this trip. Like, I never get to think of anything to do in Odaiba. Well, before, we did ride the gondola but you know, it was daytime and I kind of enjoyed the ride more than the view. 


It was really gorgeous! :) 

Odaiba Rainbrow Bridge

To more travels together! 


We specifically searched for the Statue. From what I heard, I actually thought it would be in an island or something but to my surprise, it was within the area we were in. 

Bry


So yeah, it was a very quick trip but I enjoyed it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment