Day in a Life - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Day in a Life


This is like a very random Tuesday when I know I have to rest in the morning because of work at night but I didn't. My life. Anyways. I went to the dentist for a cleaning session and it turned out alright. The dentist confirmed that my teeth are alright.


My next schedule would not be until October. That's awesome! Like, I'm happy I'd able to take care of my oral thing. I was actually supposed to go with a co-worker somewhere but she had to go somewhere all of a sudden. Anyways, I was like, might as well go somewhere on my own. You know I always do. I then went quickly to Don Quijote to buy some hair stuff. Then for some reason, I craved for ramen. Mind you at this point, might be 12 in the afternoon (not sure) I'm sweating!! Like, it was so hot outside and I was just riding my bike. Like, why? But then I did eat ramen. 


It's actually Arashi. The same one they have in front of my mansion. 


No regrets. Usually when it's like summer, they do blast their ACs so I was relieved inside the stall. But when I went outside, I was like, so burning. 


I then decided to have some ice cream for relief. I actually went straight to Sports Depot to buy some stuff. It was a nice day.  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I'm visiting Japan for the second time in October, can't wait!

    Foxxtailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. October is a nice time to visit. It can be still hot during the day but nothing nasty. I hope you have fun! :) Cheers!

      Delete