Breaking the Code - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 16 August 2015

Breaking the Code

Next to my sisters, I'm probably the most burara person that I know. I lost my bike's duplicate key. Anyways, I think I dropped my first key at work and unfortunately, I wasn't able to retrieve it and actually, that time, I didn't know where I placed the other key that came with the bike. So yeah I was actually supposed to break the lock by then but then I was like, the key must just be somewhere around because you know, I don't really bring both together so yeah. I then decided to inspect all my winter jackets and voila! I found it. It didn't stay with me that long. 


I asked her to bring tools that she thinks might be helpful and she brought the hammer and the pliers while my contribution is the screw drivers. We obviously managed to break the lock (pictures, duh). Pretty proud! I didn't do much though. She was more like, pass me this and that. LOL.


The story goes something like this. When I decided to go somewhere earlier this week, I realized I don't have the spare key. I searched everywhere and failed. I actually think I accidentally threw it away because that's just me, I throw stuff unconsciously. Then I was like, darn, nothing else to do than to break the lock. I then called a friend to do this sorcery with me because if it's just me, I might cause a scene and yeah I barely know what to do so thanks, girl.  Anyways, au revoir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment