Kids Nowadays - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 11 July 2015

Kids Nowadays

my teenager self

I don't know but it's like kinda out of control. I won't even start with my "back in the day" feels but there's quite a few. I actually am hesitant to post this because I myself didn't have a perfect life or like made all the right decisions when I was a child but can I just say that this is getting a little out of control if you ask me. First of all, let's talk about Pinoy Big Brother 737. Do you know where I'm getting with this? I mean, I get it, it's fun to watch for all that those who are in the same age range. But for those who are 10 years older than them like I, puh-lease! All the older people probably thought the same when we were fan girling over Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu back then but now, like, "I LOVE YOU" your face! It makes me cringe! I don't condemn the show or whatever though. The kid involved now was raised elsewhere and where he's from, that might be normal but you know! As much as I think that he's quite an eye opener for many of us, I mean, it's a reality show afterall, I still think it's inappropriate for TV. But he's kinda cute though, Bailey, 8 years from now, you can "in your face" me back. Speaking of this show, Ylona is probably my favorite. She's 13, I know, she reminds me a little bit of myself, that's why. Also, as much as I hate to admit it, the teen mom Kamille is someone I am rooting for. Because. Hahaha

Now let's move to the next one. This guy named Jiro Manio. The only issue I want to address is his drug addiction. Like, I get how he's dealing with so much stuff right now and all that, but really? That's how he decided to cope up with it? It's such a pity, if you ask me. He has like 2 kids and if anything, I think he should be strong for his little ones. 

Then this teenager Julia Buencamino. It's just sad. Really sad. She's actually the age of my sister Mika and I can't help but feel sad for her family. Does she have a sister? It must have been hard for the family. Taking away your own life is pointless. If you would just think about it, whatever you're going through right now, maybe like 100 or even 1000 people are going through the same at the very moment. Will they take away their lives? Maybe. But what about those who will stand strong and face the problem? If they can, why can't you? Of course this is pointless for those who have already committed suicide but you know, just in case you're planning to, think about it first. Talk to your family. I don't have anything more to say but I send my condolences to the family. 

Lastly, this Analiza superstar who's video of her "recording herself" went viral. She's like 12, right? Probably just graduated elementary school. Is it wrong? I don't know. But as much as I'm concern, she shouldn't be doing that yet. Well who am I to tell? I really feel sorry for her, to be honest. Whatever she decided to do with her body is obviously something that should not be exposed to the public. Cruel world. 



2 comments: