What I Ate in a Day - HEY MIKIE

Monday 18 May 2015

What I Ate in a Day

I may have mentioned to you guys about my diet and stuff but I promised myself that during my day-off from work, I will be a little generous to myself and so yesterday, I did.


Still kind of balancing stuff though. I know when dieting one should still have rest day and stuff so this is me trying my best not to ruin everything a little bit too much. Yay me? This one is a healthy breakfast soup with loads of vegetables in it. 


 It looks artificial, kinda tastes artificial but I get the Blueberry Cream Cheese flavor of it. I'm so glad I've tried. Also, this nay have the first time I saw it so if you can, grab some!  


Then I wrapped my breakfast with this. Still trying to balance things. 


Yokohama-ya Ramen. For lunch, I had Vegetable Gyoza and Ramen. It was delightful. 


For dinner, I had salad! 


Then for desert, I had this. It was a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment