Robbers on the Loose? - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Robbers on the Loose?


Recently, we've been robbed. Not me actually. Dad. His peso and dollar bills were stolen when he went out to ran some errands. How likely. I bet these guys (or guy) knew dad arrived because for so long, the house was shut with multiple screens and stuff and so when he arrived, he opened everything leaving only the windows exposed. Am I making sense here? Yeah. Dad said he noticed the windows broken so he immediately searched for "what's missing" and found out that the money was gone. Too bad. We reckon that the culprit/s is/are foreigners. We're judgmental, I know. But I mean, it could be anyone, really. But you know. 

Whenever I get asked about how Japan is like, I would always say, it's safe. Then I tell them stories like how we can actually leave the door unlocked at night and stuff. But you know, apparently that was only applicable 10 years ago. Now this kind of things can happen. One time an auntie's bicycle seat was stolen and the bicycle itself was found approximately 500 meters away from where it was parked. Then not so long after that, the bicycle went missing and then it was found approximately 3 kilometers away from where it was parked. Insane!! Rude! Also, the same auntie was shopping in a supermarket and after she checked out, placed her stuff in her bicycle's basket thing, she realized she forgot something so she quickly went back in the super leaving her stuff behind and when she came out, voila! Gone. 

Well Japan might still be safer than other countries and I'm still thankful that I live here but it's definitely not as safe as it was before. Bad things do happen now. Sad. I mean, I hope these kind of things would stop and may we all just leave in peace. 

Anyways speaking of broken glasses, I realized I haven't broken an iPhone screen yet. Next to my sisters (and cousin), I'm probably the most burara person that I know so with that status, ideally I should have broken 2/4 of my iPhone screens but no. It turns out I'm not really burara hahaha take that mom. Totally irrelevant. 

With that being said, always take care! Wherever you may be.

2 comments:

  1. Nice article. I'll leave a comment for documentation purposes only. 😂

    I remember what you've said before why you chose to use this platform, its for you to look back to your timeline events and voila! Here i am. So when the time you read this blog again, im part of it. haha

    Ps.
    To maam mikie's future kids:
    Hola!! はじめまして! Im excited to meet you soon guys. Please do find me. I might give you a treat! But it depends on my budget coz you know, today here in philippines, health care workers salary is way too すこし!

    March 11, 2021 Thursday Covid-19 Era
    -Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi maam mikie. This comment is for documentation purposes only.
    So when the time you read again your articles. Im part of it! March 11, 2021 thursday, Covid 19 Pandemic Era)

    ReplyDelete