Taking Over Yamashita Koen. 5.11.15 - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 23 May 2015

Taking Over Yamashita Koen. 5.11.15

Lots of pictures!!! I went to Yamashita Koen as recommended by an auntie and it was awesome!


I was informed that the roses were in full bloom so I was like, since I don't really have anything to do, why not go? 


Mind you I actually walked from Sakuragicho Station to Yamashita koen and I tell you it is not near. I actually thought they were just side by side. Meh. Most of the buildings on the way to the park are vintage looking though so it was kind of nice to look at.  My kind of view. 


The port


Overlooking Sakuragicho 


Awesome flower


Pink Roses


Selfie with Red Roses


The fountain


I don't know but this I think is the main attraction of the park already. Like, if it's not rose season, I think this is the only nice part of the park. 


Can I just share something? I therefore conclude that I don't really have much luck with cameras. Like, I brought my DSLR with me, right? Before I actually leave the house, I grabbed my DigiCam from the counter out of I don't know, reflex. Then when I arrived at the park, I saw that there's no memory card in my DSLR. Then I realized that my DigiCam has memory card. Ha! I outsmarted my bad luck. Hahaha


Awesome vines. 


Red and White Roses


Okay so let's just continue with my bad luck on cameras. After taking some shots with my DSLR, no more power. Meh! Then I have to return the memory card to its original owner. Oh well! 


The flowers were so pretty! :)


Flowers and Yokohama Marine Tower


Huge Pink Roses


Crimson Red Roses to die for.


The ship is sailing!


In love with the view


Already leaving :(


Then I stopped by Jonathan's to eat dinner and I had this Mexican Chicken Rice kind of thing. 


I was actually supposed to stop by Sakuragicho to eat crepe but it was too windy/chilly and I totally regretted not bringing some scarf/jacket but anyways, I went straight home instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment