Visiting Kanuma Park - HEY MIKIE

Monday 25 May 2015

Visiting Kanuma Park


I don't know why horse shoes because I didn't see horses but anyways. 

  
As usual, I went because I don't have anything to do. I seriously want to thank Google Maps for all these adventures of mine. It comes in handy. 

  
Lovers. Like, really inseparable. I stayed in the park for about 2 hours and they stayed as is. Like swimming behind those screens and not going anywhere. I wonder what's up? 

  
 Hooray for glasses! My eyes are failing me, kind of. Well it's probably me failing my eyes but anyways, I seriously need to keep wearing glasses.  

  
Kanuma is a small park where you can probably jog around and like, watch swans, geese, turtles, and fishes swim all day. There's also a biking route and a small playground for kids. 


You go, turtle! 


For some reason, they look pretty scary to me. 


There's a goose there that's very mean and would fight with this other goose when it's around him and then the other goose would just fly away and would come again after and then repeat. Made me laugh. 


Mr. Turtle swimming slow


The swan lake. 


The jogging track I guess? 


There's like a small rest place above. I didn't go because there were students practicing their dance so yeah, I kind of avoided that place. 


Azaleas. 


Taking a short rest. 


Although illegal, I caught some people feeding these folks with dog treats and bread. Well is that bad for them? I don't think so. Anyways, that goose you are seeing above is the gangster goose I am talking about. Haha maybe the swan is in a Princess Protection Program or something.


Cutie patootie babies. 


How adorable!! :) 


It's that time of the year, I guess. 


It was a nice mini-trip. I mean, it was quite relaxing to see trees, nature, and stuff. Would definitely go somewhere else like this. Ciao! 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful park and lovely pictures!
    I would love to visit Japan it looks amazing :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful park with huge koi!

    ReplyDelete