Tokyo Disneyland VS Tokyo Disneysea - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Tokyo Disneyland VS Tokyo Disneysea

Tough question, huh? Well that shouldn't be a problem for everyone else out of Japan but since we have to face that problem here, I'm here to somehow help you out. Or not. You know the drill.


So...which is really better among the two? Let's find out!

THE CASTLE


Disneysea 

One thing that might be disappointing about Disneysea is that there is no castle. No Cinderella nor Sleeping Beauty's castle but they have Ariel's. It's still nice though! Probably one thing that makes it different from the rest of the Disneys. 


Disneyland

Yas! Tokyo Disneyland has Cinderella's Castle. Me likey. 

THE VIBE


Disneysea

I don't think I would ever be old for Disneyland per se but just in case you ever feel that way, Disneysea  is a great place to visit for those who feel like they're too old for Disney because man, it's nothing like Disneyland. Yup. It's that European/Carribean vibe that makes it very suitable for the not-so-kid at heart. It's so nice!



Disneyland

It's the vibe of the real Disneyland that makes me want to visit here. Or so I think. I mean, it's kind of old and it's not a lot but it reminds me so much of childhood and I think that's good enough! 

* Although when I visited both parks with my sisters last May, I particularly noticed that the staffs over at Disneysea were much friendlier than that of Disneyland. And by friendlier I mean waving and smiling non-stop at us. Up your game, Disneyland. 

THE RIDES


Disneysea

They nailed it! They have so many great rides that it aches my heart to even compare. When I visited with my sisters, we managed to ride 21/28 rides and they were all very nice. 


Disneyland

Mostly for kids. I might be a little biased though because we weren't able to ride the rides for the big guys but still, there are only 3 of them and 1 is closed (how dare they) during the time we visit so naturally, adults would go to the other 2 rides instead and the queue is unbelievably long! We managed to tick 11/40 attractions out of the list if you're wondering. 

THE FOOD


I don't really know if there's a major difference between the two parks except for the BEER that they serve at Disneysea. Both parks serve popcorns, turkey leg, churros, etc. 

THE PARADE


Disneysea

They do it at the lake they have there and if you want to watch it, you have to go there of course. It was magical! It's like a semi-fountain show too so you know. I think it's the only show they have though.


Disneyland

Why, of course. I could actually just skip this trip because I've been here so many times already but there's nothing like a Disneyland parade! Soooo magical. My sister Mika cried even! I remember crying to this too when I was with mama! Anyways, we watched 3 parades that day and it was everything! 

If you ask me which I would choose over the two, I can't really choose just one! I mean, come on! But if I really have to make myself useful here, I'd say DISNEYSEA. I think there's a lot more to do and experience in Disneysea. The rides are more enjoyable and the view is hella fantastic! But I wouldn't end this post without saying you shouldn't miss Disneyland's parades as well. The Electrical Parade is everything! Anyways, I just think you should at least visit both parks and then you can decide for yourself after! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment