Tropical Pockys - HEY MIKIE

Friday 12 June 2015

Tropical Pockys

I have seen these lately and even though I don't like the flavors, I thought I'd give it a try. It's Pocky so I mean, what could go wrong, right? 


The coconut is okay. I don't know if it's just me but I don't really like dessicated coconut on anything. Give me fresh, fine. You know what I mean? The coconut flavor is so subtle to the point that I don't really mind it. So yeah. I enjoyed this pack. 


The citrus thing though I have a little bit of problem with. It reminds me of a very cheap childhood snack. The Lemon flavored Rebisco Crackers. I'm not saying that it's a bad snack! It's actually alright. But when I think about it, why would I buy something probably 5 times more expensive than something that tastes just the same? Get it? It tastes cheap, that's what I'm getting into. 


Anyways, these are products that I was like, if you never try, you never know. Now I know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment