June Showers - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 14 June 2015

June Showers


It's the rainy season again! I am a fan of rain. But only if I'm indoors. Meh. It's probably a selfish thing to say but anyways. That's the truth. It does get in my way when I'm doing stuff though. First of all, it's the perfect season to sleep a lot. 


There are even rain maker apps that promise to make you sleep longer and deeper and all that. 


Kind of confusing because when I search for videos online for like relaxation music, right? SLEEP/STUDY would always be on the title. Always together. That's probably why I fall asleep when I actually intend to study. Back in college, I have probably mixed it up so that didn't really work out well. Hahaha


These are photos that I took near my apartment using my phone. 


I had to take a photo of my neighbor! The garden is on point. 


Very random


And of course I had to pretend to eat healthy afterwards. Totally irelevantz

No comments:

Post a Comment