Busy Bee-Day - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 20 June 2015

Busy Bee-Day


Birthday cake of Tita Lea. It was delicious! I really like cakes here in Japan. I mean, it doesn't taste fake. Although I must admit that I'm also into that "nothing but sugar" taste of cakes in the Philippines. Variety! Gotta love 'em. 

Groupie! 


This actually happened a day before our celebration in our workplace. Double celeb, it is. 


I had Mixed Fruit Yogurt Parfait which was good! I don't know if I should be consuming this for breakfast though but whatever! 


Then I also had this Scrambled Egg Breakfast set. It was a good breakfast! Anyways, that's just what's up recently. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you, I hope you had an amazing day!! My birthday was also yesterday, it's so cool that we share the same birthday! *high five* Your cake looks delicious, happy belated birthday to you sweetheart! :D xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing I am so jealous haha Happy belated birthday
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete