Sakuragicho Escapade. - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 2 October 2014

Sakuragicho Escapade.


Hola!! Just want to share with you what happened when we went to Sakuragicho. It was quite a short trip but then again, I had fun. Excuse my sun block studded face. I didn't know we're using flash photography here. Hahahaha


I went with my friend and she went with two of her friends and yeah at the end of the day, I gained two new friends. It's quite rude but to be honest, I don't quite remember their names. New friends nonetheless. 


I like how Europey this place is. Like to the point where it's confusing. It only looks Europey in this place. 


Titanic. I only called this place titanic because I don't really know what this ship is called. 


Selfie. Loves it! 


It's a pretty good spot for jogging as well because it's kinda huge. Wish I live nearby because girl! We all need I could use some of that. 


Sakuragicho at night is just breathtaking. Like, I can't even. It's like so wonderful and magical and even though there's not much to see, I can't imagine myself getting tired of it. 


The sunset even made this trip more wonderful. OMG can I just say one more thing? I think this is like the first time that I was able to take picture of the moon. In the past, even though how much I tried, it just won't happen. It just won't look moony as I would like it to be. So I'm really thankful that finally, I was able to take a picture of it. 


Who can say no to this? Seriously. Like, this is just so wonderful ain't it?


And this! I've literally just spent maybe like 4 hours in that place but it was worth the while. Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment