Sayonara, Hana Chan - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 23 May 2020

Sayonara, Hana Chan


Hana is just the liveliest in my opinion. She was my favorite from the start and actually for a while but because she kind of lashed out during that costume incident with Kai, I was kind of taken aback and I thought we’re probably different when it comes to our opinions and stuff. Hana is a member of a reality show in Japan called Terrace House. She is a wrestler and that’s life BINGO I ALREADY LOVE HER MOMENT FOR ME. I super duper love wrestling when I was a kid. My dad actually thought I’d be a wrestler when I grow up. He encouraged me to be one at some point but that didn’t happen obvi. She’s a very lively soul if you ask me. Always smiling with her PINK HAIR and all. But then, today, in the afternoon, she took her own life. She was 22. It’s a sad day. Even though she’s no longer my favorite, I was very sad and so uneasy when I found out what happened to her. I couldn’t really talk about it to anyone because I’m the only person I know who watches the show. I wanted to make a post about Terrace House but I didn’t intend it to be like this.


I don't really leave a hate comment just about to anyone and maybe some people get satisfaction from it and stuff but yeah, these words, when it hit a person at the wrong time would have a different effect you know. I'm not saying she ended her life because of the hate comments and stuff, maybe it's more than that you know, but with all the wrong going on the world right now, the least we can do is to be kind. 


ハナちゃんどもありがとうございました。お疲れ様でした。さようなら。

I just hope the whoever is reading this right now and is going through the same thing, I wish you find strength to surpass whatever it is you’re going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment